- Design (new systems, compatibility…)
- Modeling & Simulation (QSPR, QSAR…)
- Analysis (laws of behavior, characterizations…)
- Formulation process
- Formulation development
- Safety (skin penetration…)
- Riu Advanced Research Department Director
Innovations in L’Oréal don’t only happen in the labs. They’re going on everywhere.Maria Advanced Research Group Manager
I’d like to give my vision and build up the chemistry of the future for L’Oréal.
- Charbel Advanced Research Director
Every day, I have to live up to the trust L’Oréal places in me.Maxime RESEARCH & INNOVATION CATEGORY DIRECTOR
Addressing different complexities push us a lot in adapting
- Leila Research Associate, Applied Research
It’s very exciting to know that you will discover, every day, something new.Amanda Laboratory Director
We need to support this huge growth in the business. Research will also be growing very fast.
To find out more
The triumphs of formulation
Formulation is one of the historic areas of L’Oréal’s Research and Innovation expertise.
A number of fields of physics contribute to our knowledge of skin and hair.
A scientific approach to the senses
The sensory dimension is essential in cosmetics. It is the final verdict on effectiveness. This is why L’Oréal created a dedicated laboratory very early on.